footwear-70737

0
All footwear:footwear-70737

footwear-70737 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70737? footwear-70737 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70737, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70737 and more people can share our harvest.

A second look - When I first received these I was disappointed in appearance. Expected a lighter shade of blue, and a matte, suede-like leather. Also they felt stiff and I had difficulty buckling them when they were on my feet. However, after wearing them about the house for a while I decided they were pretty comfortable and I tried them out by going dancing in them last week and they were wonderful! Keepers for sure. I'll wear them on my coming trip to Mexico and am sure my feet will be happy. I ordered half size larger as some customers recommended and the length is perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment