footwear-69617

0

Buy these boots... Seriously. Just do it. First off, I have never been a boot guy, but I saw these in a department store last year and fell in love with them. I'm not exactly rich, so I had to wait patiently for an occasion that would justify the price tag. Thankfully that day came and I ordered a size 10.5 from another vendor since Logohoo didn't have that size. I wear 10.5 sneakers, but when the boots arrived, they definitely felt too big, so I returned them and went with the size 10 pair from Logohoo. Having worn them for a few weeks now, I realize that I should have gone down another half size to the 9.5s. As I broke them in, they loosened up a little. I still love the pair I have and am comfortable enough with a half size too big, but would suggest going a full size down from your sneaker size. Having worn them for a while now, I'd recommend them to anyone without hesitation. They are surprisingly comfortable given their rugged look and as far as style, I've gotten more compliments than I can remember. Bottom line - they're one awesome pair of boots.

All footwear:footwear-69617

0 comments:

Post a Comment