all-69347

0

Classic Trango fit! Being my 5th pair of Trangos, I can tell you that this is the all around best fitting model I've worn. After climbing ice the past 5 yrs in Nepal's, I enjoy the lighter weight and easier hikability of this Trango Prime. I use it primarily in CO during winter where complete waterproofing isn't usually required, but I don't believe the description on this site is entirely accurate (to my knowledge, they do not have a GoreTex lining). Aside from that, traction in snow is improved and it's a solid boot for above 0 conditions. One final comment, the insole is slightly better than the thin felt in previous models, but you'll still want to throw in a better after market model. If it's a higher vol insole, you may want to size up (.5).

All footwear:all-69347

0 comments:

Post a Comment