footwear-69201

0

Crazy monster fun! My 4 year old son loves his new pair of these shoes! I am not a fan of the arms sticking out, but that's a huge selling point for both of my boys. My first grade son is very happy for my 4 year old son to own these shoes. One reviewer said they are hard to put on; well, they are, if you don't see the pull tag on the back of the black insert inside the shoe. (You can see it in the photo above.) If you see the pull tag use it, they are uber-easy to get on. Slip on off. Nice and roomy from side to side. Just a bit too big, which is good, because his last pair of shoes were too small so I ordered the next size up. He can't wait to show them off at pre-school and I think these will get worn a lot proudly. Yay!

All footwear:footwear-69201

0 comments:

Post a Comment