all-68914

0

Despite being a bit bright for my taste (I like white), these are truly awesome shoes! No blisters - no break-in time - 4 miles right out of the box. I have recently cut back my miles to anywhere from 4 to 10 and have been working on increasing my speed, and these are just the right shoes for that. They are very light and flexible, yet still I feel they are cushioned and supportive for the miles I run. I can actually feel my feet getting stronger, which I think trains me to run with better form. I have been a victim of the running shoe marketing industry for too long - no more over-hyped running shoes that swaddle my feet to the point that they do not move. I wear these without socks, so I didn't have to size up. And, if you participate in triathlons, the speed laces and no socks required are great! As always, Logohoo rocks!

All footwear:all-68914

0 comments:

Post a Comment