all-68892

0

Disappointed - I usually love, love, love Rieker's, which are so comfortable that they feel like a barefooted walk across a green grass carpet. But this pair has left me a bit disappointed. The cute little elastic Mary Jane strap bites into my foot and leaves deep grooves and welts. The shoe feels narrower than usual and my pinky toes and the ball behind my big toes scream if they're in them too long. I can feel the Reiker signature behind all of this -- a sort of promise to what most of their shoes are. They're comfortable on the balls and arch of my feet. They stay put. And they're lightweight. It just seems like a few design flaws made their way into this pair, which I've walked in nearly daily for two weeks and am thinking strongly of replacing.

All footwear:all-68892

0 comments:

Post a Comment