footwear-70565

0

Absolutely wonderful shoes and worth every penny! I bought them in the red patent and they just make me happy. So happy, I bought them in the chocolate brown too, but I have to say the red ones are way more fun! (Yes, I kept the brown ones too, after all, you can't wear red with everything!) I have a narrow foot, but a high instep, so sometimes narrows don't work, but these did. I bought 7 1/2 N and they are perfect; I can wear them all day. They are waterproof, but do not make your feet sweat like some waterproof shoes. I'd buy them in every color for the comfort, but given the shiny patent leather, I think making a statement with one of the bright colors is the ticket. If they ever come in kelly green, I am so on it!

All footwear:footwear-70565

footwear-70565 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70565? footwear-70565 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70565, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70565 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment