footwear-70585

0
All footwear:footwear-70585

footwear-70585 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70585? footwear-70585 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70585, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70585 and more people can share our harvest.

A really good boot - My first La Canadienne boot and they exceed my expectations. VERY comfortable from the start. I can wear either 8 or 8 1/2- for this boot I wear 8 1/2. Heel height is just right medium length jeans and the sole has a good grip in the snow/ice. I have not worn suede winter boots before, so a nice addition to my boot options, but I am curious to see if they require more care than leather...

0 comments:

Post a Comment