footwear-70296

0

An elegant, flattering, and comfortable summer sandal.. I've been hemming and hawing over this style for three years. Big mistake. This year I was choosing between Sparta and Ibiza. Ibiza is cute but makes my foot look wide and flat--not very flattering. So I bought this in pearl white and cannot wait to wear them. Considering them in the shocking pink or antique blue. Wish I could find a pair in black but such is life--I think Birkenstock may be phasing this style out and replacing with Gizeh:(

All footwear:footwear-70296

footwear-70296 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70296? footwear-70296 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70296, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70296 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment