footwear-70316

0

Although N.Y. may be the fashion capital, the peeps here in Atlanta, have a keen fashion sense and style. We give respect where/when earned and these Creative Recreation commonly known here as (Rec's) get major respect and praise. I humbly started my collection with the Men's tri-tone blue Cesario, I knew it was a men's shoe but after seeing the uniqueness and blue being my fave color in the whole wide world, I made my purchase and never turned back. I now own 5 different pairs and always get 'wow!' looks and compliments every time I wear any pair. I'm not at all being a sneaker wearer, love these on the weekends when I hit Downtown or the malls (a stiletto no-no!), with the versatility of each style and color the wearer definitely stands out in a crowd! I must warn on the side of caution though, this shoe tends to have a slight issue with comfort after about the 5-6 hour of wear or after standing for long periods of time.

All footwear:footwear-70316

footwear-70316 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70316? footwear-70316 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70316, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70316 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment