all-69965

0

Beautiful shoes, beware of size though - This shoe is awesome! I followed the manufacturer's advise and purchased down one size and found them to be too short. One phone call to Logohoo, next size was ordered, received new shoes before I even shipped back wrong size! My amazement was that I didn't have to purchase two pairs and then wait for a credit. These shoes in the correct size are wonderful. I have many foot "issues" and these are truly a well made shoe that I felt comfortable in right out of the box. Logohoo, you ROCK!!!

All footwear:all-69965

all-69965 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style all-69965? all-69965 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style all-69965, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style all-69965 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment