footwear-69955

0

Beautiful shoe! This shoe is beautiful and very elegant... The only problem is that the toe box is tight and uncomfortable. I didn't want to buy a larger size as the length is perfect and I was concerned about the shoe staying on my feet if I got a bigger one. The overall shoe is a bit narrower than expected but not so much that the shoe is unwearable. (I have feet that are on the narrower side of average.) This shoe in an average width feels almost like a "narrow" shoe. I took the shoe to a local repair shop to have the toe box stretched. I hope it works. I have a feeling this will become one of my favorites!

All footwear:footwear-69955

footwear-69955 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-69955? footwear-69955 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-69955, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-69955 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment