footwear-69841

0

Being a basketball player for 13 years and having bought so many basketball shoes, I can safely say that in my opinion, And 1 shoes seem to be much better than the other brands. The Rocket Mid provides excellent support and fit for a Mid top shoe due to the padded collar and tongue. They provide good cushioning in the heel, while maintaining a low sole which I find helps with their mobility on the court. The other great thing is the durability. While the soles on almost all the Nikes and Adidas I have worn have separated from the upper or the back of the upper has fallen apart after only a few months, And 1s seem to be consistently durable as I get full seasons worth of use out of them. They are so durable that if I am rushing out of the locker room and have no time to carefully put the shoes on, I can slide my feet in without breaking the back as I have broken a number of Nikes this way. Overall, And 1s are the most supportive, durable, and comfortable basketball shoes I've worn and I would recommend them to anybody.

All footwear:footwear-69841

0 comments:

Post a Comment