footwear-69900

0

Best Running shoes ever and a fantastic company! I have tried Reebok and Adidas, but they do not come close to the support of the Spira. As I started longer runs, I began having pain in my shins and had to cut back to 3 times a week. Since I have been wearing these shoes I can run every day. Great heel support!!! Do get 1/2 size larger than you normally wear. This is the first time I purchased shoes on the internet because of the potential hassles (wrong size, shipping charges, restocking fees, etc.), however, I have never been so impressed with a company's customer service. First, I received expedited delivery at no charge and received my shoes the next day. (Ordered at 1:00pm. EST and had my shoes by 3pm the next day.) My wife did not like my color selection, so I had to send the shoes back for a different color. Spoke with customer service and they sent the replacement shoes out before they even received my return. You just do not find this type of service anymore. I have become a talking Logohoo advertisement and will purchase from them in the future.

All footwear:footwear-69900

0 comments:

Post a Comment