all-69140

0

Cute but a little short - These shoes are a work of art. However, they are a little short for my feet, and my feet slip forward in them. Also, my left foot is a little bit bigger than my right, and I am very conscious of that difference in these shoes. Perhaps I need a 5 1/2 instead of a 5, but I am not sure that I will try because the space between the top of my foot and the suede upper in the 5 is ample, so I am guessing the 5 1/2 will be a bit too roomy. Also, although my toes were not smashed together or anything, I didn't like the closed feeling on my toes compared with other sandal designs. On a positive note, the arch support is good and the cushion is comfortable. I am tempted to keep them, as they are beautiful, cushiony, and almost the right size, but I know I will regret not having a better fit, so I will return them...Maybe I'll try the 5 1/2...

All footwear:all-69140

0 comments:

Post a Comment