all-69144

0

Cute casual walking shoe, light as a cloud. I got the size 7.5 aloe green on clearance at a local store a couple of weeks ago. In general, I love the combined athletic/mary jane styling. This shoe runs a little large (I usually go with 8 in street shoes). I find the footbed is very comfortable and cushy with moderate arch support. The insoles are NOT removable. The whole shoe is soft and flexible, but I still got blisters the first day from a bit of rubbing and pinching. Happens to me a lot. But after applying inserts to keep my heel in the shoe and poking a couple of tiny holes in the strap elastic, they wear very comfortably. I wear them to walk to work, run errands, and go on casual bike rides. But the slightly metallic green color stand out too much from my clothes, so I'm hunting for the chocolate brown.

All footwear:all-69144

0 comments:

Post a Comment