all-70576

0

A bit snug - I wear a 12 EEE shoe. I ordered a 12 EEE of this slipper. It was way too tight. I then exchanged for a 13 EEE. It is not too bad, though still quite tight in the width. The back already seems to be a bit long, so I do not want to try the 14 EEE. I guess I have the best I can get. Hopefully, it will loosen up with time and usage. Notwithstanding this experience, shopping at Logohoo is the best!

All footwear:all-70576

all-70576 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style all-70576? all-70576 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style all-70576, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style all-70576 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment