footwear-70504

0

Adorable little shoe - I bought this shoe after reading all the glowing reviews on Logohoo. I bought it for my wedding in March 2009. I haven't worn them too much yet (have to keep them nice for the wedding!) but I have worn them around the house a bit. I have chubby feet and ankles and the shoe fits well. No digging into my toes or ankle. It's a very classy looking shoe. The sequins are very tasteful and not gaudy. The heel feels very stable and they seem comfortable enough to wear all night!

All footwear:footwear-70504

footwear-70504 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70504? footwear-70504 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70504, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70504 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment