footwear-70552

0

Actually, the shoe isn't bad it's the sizing. Every shoe I own is 11.5 and that's what I ordered, but they were too tight. I kept them because, like a bonehead, I tried to make them fit. I then ordered a size 12 and they were even smaller. That pair went back.I contacted Garmont and they told me that "vegan shoes run small. What??? Make the shoes right Garmont. It can't be that hard. The rest of the shoe world does it.

All footwear:footwear-70552

footwear-70552 style shown upper is one of our footwear collection. With your idea, what do feel on style footwear-70552? footwear-70552 footwear may be the best footwear what you have wanted to get. More advanced design on style footwear-70552, please comment below. With you comment, we can get good idea for advanced design on style footwear-70552 and more people can share our harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment